Dental Crowns An Overview
Dental crowns are a dynamic treatment that can be used to address a wide range of cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry needs. A dental crown acts as a “cap” and can cover a large portion of tooth damage. They offer long-lasting, natural-looking solutions for patients dealing with a wide scope of dental concerns. Dental crowns can be used to address:
- Restore damaged, chipped or cracked teeth
- Cover discolored or stained teeth
- Reshape misshapen teeth
- Stabilize a tooth after a root canal
- Used to support a dental bridge
- Replace missing teeth in combination with a dental implant
Crowns are customized to fit the needs of our patients. They can be shaped, color matched, and sized to blend seamlessly with your existing smile. Once they are placed and secured, dental crowns can last a lifetime. It is imperative that patients practice oral hygiene habits and visit the dentist regularly to ensure their smile remains in optimal condition.
CEREC: Same-Day Dental Crowns
At Smile Dental Group we are committed to staying on the forefront of dentistry in order to offer our patients the best solutions available. Our in-office CEREC unit that allows us to design, create, and place same-day dental crowns. This technology creates all ceramic, biocompatible restoration for your teeth.
Benefits of CEREC
- Fewer visits to the dentists
- You can receive your dental crown in one dental visit
- Creates natural looking, high-quality restorations that are designed just for you
- Can help preserve more of the natural tooth structure
Schedule An Appointment
Achieve a healthy smile with custom dental crowns. Smile Dental Group utilizes the latest dental technology to create dental crowns that are tailored to your personal needs. To schedule an appointment, call one of our three dental offices in the Antelope Valley or request an appointment online.
- East Palmdale: (661) 947-9990
- West Lancaster: (661) 729-2990
- East Lancaster: (661) 948-7909