Introducing WePay…. a payment solution powered by Chase bank to help keep our patients and workers safe..
- Smile Dental will no longer accept payment methods that require physical contact and can’t be sterilized (credit cards ok), as a safety precaution for our staff members and patients.
- WePay is a payment option that is no extra cost or hidden fees to the patient.
- WePay is a simple, fast, and secure solution.
Please contact our office if you have any additional questions.
Your dental team at Smile Dental Group
Smile Dental Group accepts a range of payment options and is a participating provider with many dental insurance plans. If you have questions about your specific dental plan or would like information on our financing options, contact one of our 3 office locations in Palmdale and Lancaster, CA.
- Major credit cards
- HSA/FSA dollars: we will work with you to maximize the use of healthcare funds in HSA and FSA accounts.
Make A Payment
Smile Dental Group will file your dental insurance claim at the time of your visit. We work with patients to determine your portion of the estimated cost of treatment. If a copay is required it is to be paid at the time of your visit.
We participate with many dental insurance carriers, including:
- Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- A.A.R.P Delta Dental
- Metlife Tricare Dental
- United Concordia
If you would like to know how we handle your specific dental insurance please contact one of our Antelope Valley dental offices for assistance.
Financing Dental Care
Smile Dental Group offers the convenience of financing your dental care. We participate with CareCredit and GreenSky, where patients can apply online for low or no interest healthcare loans. Payment plans can be set up to suit your monthly budget.